The Alberta Education website is a comprehensive internet guide for K-12 education in the province of Alberta.
- Curriculum Handbooks
- Graduation requirements
- Information about the new Mathematics curriculum
- Information about Provincial Achievement Tests and Diploma Exams
- Knowledge and Employability
- My child's Learning: A parent resource
Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services website - containing the latest information on immunizations, and how to promote wellness.
Health & Safety
The links below are to provide staff access to the various tools, support and functionality of PublicSchoolWORKS.
- Report an Employee/Volunteer Accident
- Report a Near-Miss Incident
- Report Employee Harassment or other Concerns (Confidential)
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Report Seeing Pests or Signs of Pests
- Submit a Safety Suggestion
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Report Completing a Compliance Task Order Online
- Division Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
- Safety Articles & Information
- PublicSchoolWORKS Home Page
- Safety Training Online
- Speak with a Safety or Chemical Specialist (1-866-724-6650)
- Report Completing a Compliance Task Order by Telephone
- Division Safety Forms, Checklists, Tags & Labels
- Government Safety Regulations
Our technical support team is coordinated through our Division Office, and consists of 2 Network Administrators:
Student transportation at Horizon is coordinated through our Division Office. The Horizon Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the planning of routes, registering students requiring transportation, and coordinating all transportation related arrangements with Horizon’s Contractor – First Student Canada.
Horizon currently transports students from ECS to grade 12 only, with no provision for transportation for preschool students. Horizon also provides transportation for the Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Separate Regional Division No. 4 schools in Taber.