All of Horizon is going automated!
Our pilot at DA Ferguson and WR Myers of the automated absence and substitute teacher dispatch system expands to ALL HORIZON SCHOOls upon the return from Easter Break on Monday, April 4, 2016.
- Thursday, March 3rd from 3:30 to 4:30
- Monday, March 7th from 3:00 to 4:30
Please note that you will require your Alberta Teacher Certification number to complete the online activation process.
Interested in joining our sub list?
Steps to complete your substitute teaching application:
- Create a user account for the Sub Hub and complete your Sub Profile, including agreeing to the terms of our Acceptable Use of Technology agreement.
- Complete & submit: TDI Form (Federal), TDI Form (Provincial)
- Submit: your resume; application form; copies of Alberta Teaching Certificate, Statement of Qualifications from TQS, Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check; void cheque or direct deposit info.
You will be approved to sub after all documentation is complete and your online profile has been activated. Notification will be made via email.