Please note that teacher applications must be submitted online.
Applications for other support staff postings can be submitted as described below.
General Support Applications
Thank you very much for your interest in a position with Horizon School Division. We would be pleased to receive your application.
Applications may be submitted by the following methods: e-mail, fax or regular mail and should contain the documents as listed below:
- A cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying
- Reference Release Form
- Other information which would support your application.
When submitting via e-mail, please collate your documents so that there are two attachments: a cover letter and a resume. Resumes are kept on file up to one year from submission date. When applying for a subsequent position, simply submit a cover letter.
If you are updating your resume, please submit a new complete package.
Applications for Assistant and Support positions can be sent to:
Horizon School Division No. 67
6302 – 56 Street
Taber, AB T1G 1Z9
Ph: 403-223-3547 Ext. 123 Fax: 403-223-2999
Should you obtain a position with Horizon School Division No. 67, we will require the following information:
- A Current Criminal Record Check (available through your local police department)
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Other information as requested by the Payroll Department
Please ensure the following documents are uploaded and sections are completed before applying to a job posting.
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Language Skills
- Supporting Documents (Teaching Evaluations, Practicum Reports, Diplomas & Certificates, Teaching Qualifications/Licenses, Reference Letters, Transcripts, Criminal Reference Check, including the vulnerable sector check, and Reference Release Form)
- Please upload your Reference Release Form to the Additional Document folder in your account under the Supporting Documents section.
~~Thank you for your interest in employment with Horizon School Division. Please continue to check our web site for future postings.